1. Returns are normally accepted when completed within 30 days from date of shipment. This does not include items identified as "NCNR", "Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable" ("Non-Standard Products"), CSP ("Customer Specific Product ").
2. Before customer return products to Arttronix, the Customer needs to certify that the products were purchased from Arttronix and there is no substitution in whole or part of the same product from another supplier, distributor or other such source of the product.
3. Product must be returned with original packaging and labeling to help our investigation and processing.
4. Returned products must be undamaged and be in the Original Manufacturers sealed Packaging or Arttronix sealed packaging to ensure that there has been no possibility of physical damage, Electrostatic Discharge Damage (ESD) or exposure to moisture (especially important on Dry Packed SMT products). Arttronix product labeling must be in place so that we have clear traceability to our original shipment.
5. If you receive damaged product with visible damage to external shipping containers, please report the damage to the carrier at the time of receipt. Please contact the Arttronix Sales Office with details of the damage.
6. Return Freight charges must be prepaid; we will not accept COD shipments.